The Public Services industry sector provides a foundation for secondary students in government, public administration, public safety, legal services and human services. It encompasses three career pathways; Human Services, Protective Services and Legal and Government Services which emphasize processes, systems, and services related to serving the public’s interest.
Careers in this sector often attract people who want to help their fellow citizens and make improvements to the communities they serve.
Pathways in this sector are designed to prepare students for technical training, postsecondary education and entry to a variety of careers.
- Advanced Culinary Arts/Hospitality Management
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Building Trades and Construction
- Education, Child Development and Family Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Engineering and Design
- Fashion and Interior Design
- Finance and Business
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Marketing, Sales and Service
- Public Services