Marketing, Sales and Service
Marketing, the transfer of goods and services among businesses and consumers, affects the economy at every level.
According to California occupational employment projections, retail trade will be the fastest-growing industry in the state. As businesses in America evolve to compete successfully in the global marketplace, a growing need exists for employees with business expertise and the ability to analyze and respond to emerging trends.
This sector is designed to prepare learners for careers in planning, managing, and performing marketing activities. Included are four career pathways: E-commerce, Entrepreneurship, International Trade, and Professional Sales and Marketing.
- Advanced Culinary Arts/Hospitality Management
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Arts, Media and Entertainment
- Building Trades and Construction
- Education, Child Development and Family Services
- Energy and Utilities
- Engineering and Design
- Fashion and Interior Design
- Finance and Business
- Health Science and Medical Technology
- Hospitality, Tourism and Recreation
- Information Technology
- Manufacturing and Product Development
- Marketing, Sales and Service
- Public Services